Become an FCC Provider
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Family Child Care Providers are certified by the Navy to provide child care from their home for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
NO DEGREE? NO EXPERIENCE? LET US TRAIN YOU.
On-the-job training (OJT) is an important part of success − yours and ours. OJT helps Providers gain the skills they need to perform their job duties safely and efficiently. FCC Providers receive FREE orientation and annual training; in-home coaching and mentoring and on-the-job training and feedback to grow as a professional.
Learn and apply your skills in a comfortable and supportive environment. Our training helps Providers become more confident in their abilities and perform better in their roles. We understand how expensive and time-consuming certifications and college courses can be, so we help pay for them. Join our team and we’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure you keep growing and advancing.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A FCC PROVIDER
Becoming an FCC Provider with the Navy allows you to take your career with you, no matter where your travels take you. Plus, you’ll enjoy benefits that make your work even more rewarding, here are a few benefits:
- Set your own hours- part-time, full-time, nights or weekends, you can choose
- Free resources from the Lending Library helps reduce the overhead cost of starting your own business
- Free Orientation and Annual Training
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced professionals
- Reimbursement when you become Nationally Accredited
- Free advertising through Militarychildcare.com creates a guaranteed pool of eligible families
- Reasonable parent fees and guaranteed subsidies that together pay you a fair market rate for child care.