MAKE A DIFFERENCE. BUILD A CAREER.
Navy Child and Youth Program professionals make a difference every day in the lives of our military families. When our families are confident that their children are safe and in good care, they can concentrate on fulfilling their responsibilities. What we do truly matters. Find your CYP career by visiting USA Jobs and searching Navy CYP, or through Navy MWR.
We are Worldwide
Find your career at home or abroad. We are in 19 states including Hawaii and other exciting locations in Bahrain, Cuba, Guam, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Spain.
Why You Should Build a Career Here
We’ve got it all: options, advancement, and great benefits. Build your career today!
Our career areas cover a variety of age groups and activities - find the right fit for you.
- Child Development Centers serving ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Child Development Homes supporting certified home-based programs serving ages 6 weeks to 12 years
- School Age Care serving ages 5-13 years
- Youth/Teen Center serving pre-teens (9-12 years) and teens (13-18 years) in a fun and safe atmosphere to hang and socialize with peers
- Youth Sports and Fitness serving ages 3-18 years through recreational exercise and athletics
No degree? No experience? Let us train you. Plus, we’ll help pay for industry certification or college courses. Once you’re here and ready, we will work with you to make sure you keep advancing.
Competitive wages, a variety of work schedules, amazing health insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off (13 days to start) are just a few of the perks of working here. We offer:
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Exciting work locations
- Career advancement and tuition assistance
- 401k with 3% employer matching
- Location flexibility when you or your family need to move
- FREE perks: fitness centers, pool access, preferred daycare for children
About Navy Child & Youth Programs
We employ 6,000+ professionals and serve more than 200,000 children and youth in 238 facilities worldwide. We care for military families, but we don’t stop there. We take care of staff, so we can continue being industry leaders.